2023 North Star Spring Sieger Links
Show Schedule (after close)
Share this event with your friends and chat with others attending this event with our FACEBOOK EVENT LINK for this show.
Add this event to my Google calendar
This year we are back in the Commercial Building.
2023 North Star Spring Sieger
April 29 & 30, 2023 in Hutchinson, MN
The 2023 North Star Spring Sieger will be held at the McLeod County Fairgrounds. The grounds will be indoors, in the Commercial Building (indoors, climate controlled, nice rubberized floors). We will be setting up on Friday afternoon so if you plan on setting up early, please wait until we begin our setup first. The Show Roster will be updated periodically as entries come in and the Show Schedule will be available within a few days of the show closing. You can enter our show online or via fax or mail (for a printable show entry form, click here). Would you like to help us hand out fliers? We'd really appreciate it. Just click here. We can also give you fliers Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll ship you a box of fliers
Why show at IABCA conformation shows? What makes The International Dog Shows different?
- All Dogs receive WRITTEN CRITIQUES from top American, Canadian, and other foreign judges.
- We strive for a relaxed, friendly, and flexible atmosphere. We get a lot of new exhibitors and they have a great time learning at our shows, getting advice and asking questions from our judges.
- Dogs can earn International IABCA Titles with judges licensed from multiple countries (USA, Canada, Argentina, Serbia, Columbia, Sweden, Australia, Germany, and more).
- Dogs are judged individually against the breed standard for their title points, not against other dogs (dogs can earn titles even if they are the only dog in the show of their breed).
- A two or three judge panel judges each Best in Show category.
- And much more!
Dates*: April 29 & 30, 2023
Location: McLeod County Fairgrounds
- Address: 840 Century Ave SW, Hutchinson, MN 55350
- Building name: Commercial Building
- Facility Type: Indoors, rubberized floors, climate controlled
Closing Date: April 21, 2023 at 11:59 PM Pacific
- Entries are limited to 180 dogs, first come-first serve.
- Entry fees are $38.95/show
- NO LATE ENTRIES will be taken
Judging Panel will include**:
- Joao Machado - BRAZIL
- Patricia Aida Mendoza - ARGENTINA
- TBA - USA
- TBA - USA
- TBA - USA
- TBA - USA
- Show Superintendent - TBA
- Assistant Superintendent - Pam Strom
- Chief Ring Steward - Lynda Peterson
Local Pet-Friendly Hotels (by distance):
- Photographer - TBA
- Overnight RV Parking:
- Please contact the McCleod County Fairgrounds directly:
- Phone: 320-484-4334
- Email: email@example.com
- Food Service available on grounds? - Yes
- Electrical Outlets available inside? - Yes
Changes and new policies:
- Entries are limited first come-first serve. Entry limit posted above.
- NO LATE ENTRIES will be accepted.
- Mailed in entries MUST BE POSTMARKED by ten days before closing or they will not be accepted.
- Please communicate via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) whenever possible.
- Stay home if you are experiencing any covid symptoms.
- RULE CHANGE: NO DAY OF SHOW adding allowed. No changes or additions can be made at the show. Any changes to your entry must be made before show closing. Express show is available online or at the show (Saturday only and only for dogs entered in all 4 shows already).
- We will not hand out armbands at the front desk. You will pick up your armband ringside at your first show for the weekend.
- We will not be handing out folders. Orange cards and critiques will be issued from each ring at time of judging and given to the exhibitor at that time (no need to bring any paperwork to the ring with you).
- You must follow established ring procedures for entrance and exit.
- When finished showing you should leave the ring area.
- You must familiarize yourself with all signage and on-site instructions.
We have four shows each weekend, two shows per day. Each show will be under a different judge. If a dog does well (gets the top score each show), an adult dog can earn an International Title in three shows. Puppies can earn a National Puppy Title in three shows; a fourth show would give that puppy an International Puppy Title (four puppy shows =both Nat and Int puppy titles).
**Judging Schedule Notes:
- Dogs may be asked to be judged before their times scheduled but CANNOT be required to do so.
- Group times CAN be called early.
- Best in Show times CAN be called early.
- Best in Show ring numbers will be announced at the show.
- All Ring times and numbers are subject to change.
- Junior Handler exhibition will be on Sunday during lunch. Check at the front desk on Sunday for more details. Day of show entries for juniors are welcome.
Thank you to all exhibitors for your support. Enjoy the Show!
IABCA and International Dog Shows