2017 Evergreen Summer Sieger
June 10 & 11, 2017 in Enumclaw, WA
The 2017 Evergreen Summer Sieger will be held at Enumclaw Expo Center in Enumclaw, WA. The show grounds is indoors. We will be setting up on Friday afternoon so if you plan on setting up early, please wait until we begin our setup first. The Show Roster will be updated periodically as entries come in and the Show Schedule will be available within a few days of the show closing. You can enter our show online or via fax or mail (for a printable show entry form, click here). Would you like to help us hand out fliers? We'd really appreciate it. Just click here. We can also give you fliers. Send an e-mail to email@example.com and we'll ship you a box of fliers.
Dates*: June 10 & 11, 2017
Location: Enumclaw Expo Center
- Address: 45224 284th Ave SE in Enumclaw, WA
- Facility Type: Indoors, Air Conditioned
Closing Date: June 2, 2017 at 6pm Pacific
- Regular entry fees are $31/show
- Late Entries: Late entries will be taken until June 7, 2017 at 6pm Pacific.
- Late fees are $12/show
Judging Panel will include**:
- Gloria Kerr - INT & USA
- Vandra Huber - USA
- Susan Paine - USA
- Jan Schreiber - USA
- Betty Winthers - USA
- Superintendent - TBA
- Superintendent's Assistant - TBA
- Show Chairman - TBA
- Chief Ring Steward - TBA
Local Pet-Friendly Hotels (by distance):
- Photographer - Elaine Rushton
- Overnight RV Parking:
- Book RV parking through Expo Center RV Park
- Expo Center RV Park is located at the Enumclaw Expo Center with easy access to State Highway 410 and the Chinook Scenic Byway.
- For reservations and rates please call 360-615-5631
- RV Hookups: water and electric hookup
- Food Service aFood Service available on grounds:
We have four shows each weekend, two shows per day. Each show will be under a different judge. If a dog does well (gets the top score each show), an adult dog can earn an International Title in three shows. Puppies can earn a National Puppy Title in three shows; a fourth show would give that puppy an International Puppy Title (four puppy shows =both Nat and Int puppy titles).
**Judging Schedule Notes:
- Dogs may be asked to be judged before their times scheduled but CANNOT be required to do so.
- Group times CAN be called early.
- Best in Show times CAN be called early.
- Best in Show ring numbers will be announced at the show.
- All Ring times and numbers are subject to change.
- Junior Handler exhibition will be on Sunday during lunch. Check at the front desk on Sunday for more details. Day of show entries for juniors are welcome.