Parking Fees will be in affect both Sat & Sun
2017 Evergreen Spring Sieger
March 18 & 19, 2017 in Ridgefield, WA
The 2017 Evergreen Spring Sieger will be held at Clark County Event Center in Ridgefield, WA. The show grounds will be indoors in South Hall 1. We will be setting up on Friday afternoon so if you plan on setting up early, please wait until we begin our setup first. The Show Roster will be updated periodically as entries come in and the Show Schedule will be available within a few days of the show closing. You can enter our show online or via fax or mail (for a printable show entry form, click here). Would you like to help us hand out fliers? We'd really appreciate it. Just click here. We can also give you fliers. Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll ship you a box of fliers.
Dates*: March 18 & 19, 2017
Location: Clark County Event Center
- Address: 17402 NE Delfel Rd, Ridgefield, WA 98642
- Building Name: South Hall 1
- Facility Type: Indoors, Asphalt floors
- NOT Heated
Closing Date: March 10, 2017 at 6pm Pacific
- Regular entry fees are $31/show
- Late Entries: Late entries will be taken until March 15, 2017 at 6pm Pacific.
- Late fees are $12/show
Judging Panel will include**:
- John Rowton - CAN
- Rosemary W Leist - INT & USA
- Stan Matsumoto - INT & USA
- Cheryl D Anderson - USA
- Robin K Riel - USA
- Michelle Rowton - USA
- Mary Strom-Bernard - USA
- Lee Whittier - USA
- Superintendent - Deborah Bridegum
- Show Chairman - Rebecca Willits
- Assistant Chairman - Brett Willits
- Assistant Chairman - Ryan Willits
- Chief Ring Steward - TBA
Local Pet-Friendly Hotels (by distance):
- CGC Testing - Sally Bazzell
- Both Sat & Sun
- Photographer - Elaine Rushton
- Overnight RV Parking:
- Book RV parking through Clark County Event Center
- RV Hookups: TBA
- Food Service available on grounds
- Electrical Outlets available inside
We have four shows each weekend, two shows per day. Each show will be under a different judge. If a dog does well (gets the top score each show), an adult dog can earn an International Title in three shows. Puppies can earn a National Puppy Title in three shows; a fourth show would give that puppy an International Puppy Title (four puppy shows =both Nat and Int puppy titles).
**Judging Schedule Notes:
- Dogs may be asked to be judged before their times scheduled but CANNOT be required to do so.
- Group times CAN be called early.
- Best in Show times CAN be called early.
- Best in Show ring numbers will be announced at the show.
- All Ring times and numbers are subject to change.
- Junior Handler exhibition will be on Sunday during lunch. Check at the front desk on Sunday for more details. Day of show entries for juniors are welcome.