This show will be in South Hall 1.
Paid Ring Stewards Needed:
No experience is needed, must be 14 or older. Please email email@example.com
2013 Evergreen State Winter Sieger
March 16 & 17, 2013 in Ridgefield, WA
The 2013 Evergreen State Winter Sieger will be held at the Clark County Event Center. The show grounds will be indoors in South Hall 3. We will be setting up on Friday afternoon so if you plan on setting up early, please wait until we begin our setup first. The Show Roster will be updated periodically as entries come in and the Show Schedule will be available within a few days of the show closing. You can enter our show online or via fax or mail (for a printable show entry form, click here). Would you like to help us hand out fliers? We'd really appreciate it. Just click here. We can also give you fliers. Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll ship you a box of fliers.
Dates*: March 16 & 17, 2013
Location: Clark County Event Center
- Address: 17402 NE Delfel Rd, Ridgefield, WA 98642
- Building Name: South Hall 1
- Facility Type: Asphalt floors
- Not Heated
Closing Date: March 8, 2013 at 6pm Pacific
- Regular entry fees are $31/show
- Late Entries: Late entries will be taken until March 13, 2013 at 6pm Pacific.
- Late fees are $12/show
Judging Panel will include**:
- Ms. Valerie Gervais - CAN
- Ms. Rosemary Leist - INT & USA
- Mr. David Krogh - INT & USA
- Ms. Cheryl Anderson - USA
- Ms. Bernadette Cox - USA
- Ms. Sharon Krogh - USA
- Mr. Kevin Middagh- USA
- Ms. Deanna Robison - USA
- Superintendent - Jeff Bridegum
- Show Chairman - Scott Odle
- Chief Rig Steward - Ryan Willits
Local Pet-Friendly Hotels (by distance):
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Vancouver
- Choice Inn and Suites, Vancouver
- Shilo Inn & Suites - Salmon Creek/Vancouver
We have four shows each weekend, two shows per day. Each show will be under a different judge. If a dog does well (gets the top score each show), an adult dog can earn an International Title in three shows. Puppies can earn a National Puppy Title in three shows; a fourth show would give that puppy an International Puppy Title (four puppy shows =both Nat and Int puppy titles).
**Judging Schedule Notes:
- Dogs may be asked to be judged before their times scheduled but CANNOT be required to do so.
- Group times CAN be called early.
- Best in Show times CAN be called early.
- Best in Show ring numbers will be announced at the show.
- All Ring times and numbers are subject to change.
- Junior Handler exhibition will be on Sunday during lunch. Check at the front desk on Sunday for more details. Day of show entries for juniors are welcome.