2017 Peace Arch Winter Sieger
January 7 & 8, 2017 in Lynden, WA
The 2017 Peace Arch Sieger will be held at Northwest Washington Fair and Events Center in Lynden, WA. This show will be indoors. We will be setting up on Friday afternoon so if you plan on setting up early, please wait until we begin our setup first. The Show Roster will be updated periodically as entries come in and the Show Schedule will be available within a few days of the show closing. You can enter our show online or via fax or mail (for a printable show entry form, click here). Would you like to help us hand out fliers? We'd really appreciate it. Just click here. We can also give you fliers. Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll ship you a box of fliers.
Dates*: January 7 & 8, 2017
- Address: 1775 Front St, Lynden, WA 98264
- Facility Type: Indoors, packed dirt floors
Closing Date: December 30, 2016 at 6pm Pacific
- Regular entry fees are $31/show
- Late Entries: Late entries will be taken until January 4, 2017 at 6pm Pacific.
- Late fees are $12/show
Judging Panel will include**:
- Shawn Nichols - CAN
- Raymond Yurick - CAN
- Robin Hug - INT & USA
- Jean Pero - INT & USA
- Vandra Huber - USA
- Kimberlee Schiff - USA
- Superintendent - Deborah Bridegum
- Show Chairman - Scott Odle
- Show Chairman - Brooke Odle
Local Pet-Friendly Hotels (by distance):
- Hotel Info.Link
- CGC - TBA
- Photographer - TBA
- Overnight RV Parking:
- Book RV parking through Northwest Washington Fair and Events Center
- RV Hookups: TBA
- Food Service available on grounds - TBA
- Electrical Outles available inside
We have four shows each weekend, two shows per day. Each show will be under a different judge. If a dog does well (gets the top score each show), an adult dog can earn an International Title in three shows. Puppies can earn a National Puppy Title in three shows; a fourth show would give that puppy an International Puppy Title (four puppy shows =both Nat and Int puppy titles).
**Judging Schedule Notes:
- Dogs may be asked to be judged before their times scheduled but CANNOT be required to do so.
- Group times CAN be called early.
- Best in Show times CAN be called early.
- Best in Show ring numbers will be announced at the show.
- All Ring times and numbers are subject to change.
- Junior Handler exhibition will be on Sunday during lunch. Check at the front desk on Sunday for more details. Day of show entries for juniors are welcome.
Thank you to all exhibitors for your support. Enjoy the Show!
IABCA and International Dog Shows