2017 Texas Hill Country Sieger
September 30 & November 1, 2017 in Taylor, TX
The 2017 Texas Hill Country Sieger will be held at the Williamson County Expo in Taylor, TX. This show will be indoors. We will be setting up on Friday afternoon so if you plan on setting up early, please wait until we begin our setup first. The Show Roster will be updated periodically as entries come in and the Show Schedule will be available within a few days of the show closing. You can enter our show online or via fax or mail (for a printable show entry form, click here). Would you like to help us hand out fliers? We'd really appreciate it. Just click here. We can also give you fliers. Send an e-mail to email@example.com and we'll ship you a box of fliers.
Dates*: September 30 & November 1, 2017
Location: Williamson County Expo
- Address: 210 Carlos G. Parker Boulevard, Taylor, TX
- Building Name: Expo Hall (indoor hall and outdoor hall)
- Facility Type: Indoors
Closing Date: September 22, 2017 at 6pm Pacific
- Regular entry fees are $31/show
- Late Entries: Late entries will be taken until September 27, 2017 at 6pm Pacific.
- Late fees are $12/show
Judging Panel will include**:
- John Rowton - CAN
- Jean Pero - INT & USA
- C. Patrick Ormos - USA
- Robert E Stein - USA
- Carol White-Moser - USA
- Superintendent - Scott Odle
- Superintendent's Assistant - TBA
- Show Chairman - TBA
- Chief Ring Steward - TBA
Local Pet-Friendly Hotels (by distance):
- CGC - TBA
- Photographer - TBA
- Overnight RV Parking:
- Book RV parking through Williamson County Expo
- RV Hookups: Water, Electricity, and Sewer
- Food Service available on grounds - TBA
- Electrical Outles available - Yes
We have four shows each weekend, two shows per day. Each show will be under a different judge. If a dog does well (gets the top score each show), an adult dog can earn an International Title in three shows. Puppies can earn a National Puppy Title in three shows; a fourth show would give that puppy an International Puppy Title (four puppy shows =both Nat and Int puppy titles).
**Judging Schedule Notes:
- Dogs may be asked to be judged before their times scheduled but CANNOT be required to do so.
- Group times CAN be called early.
- Best in Show times CAN be called early.
- Best in Show ring numbers will be announced at the show.
- All Ring times and numbers are subject to change.
- Junior Handler exhibition will be on Sunday during lunch. Check at the front desk on Sunday for more details. Day of show entries for juniors are welcome.