2013 Lone Star State Winter Sieger
February 2 & 3, 2013 in Hutto, TX
The 2013 Lone Star State Winter Sieger will be held at Triple Crown Dog Academy in Hutto, TX. This show will be indoors. We will be setting up on Friday afternoon so if you plan on setting up early, please wait until we begin our setup first. The Show Roster will be updated periodically as entries come in and the Show Schedule will be available within a few days of the show closing. You can enter our show online or via fax or mail (for a printable show entry form, click here). Would you like to help us hand out fliers? We'd really appreciate it. Just click here. We can also give you fliers. Send an e-mail to email@example.com and we'll ship you a box of fliers.
Dates*: February 2 & 3, 2013
Location: Triple Crown Dog Academy
- Address: 200 County Road 197, Hutto, TX 78634
- Building Name: Training and Event Center
- Facility Type: indoor, Rubberized Floor
Closing Date: January 26, 2013 at 6pm Pacific
- Regular entry fees are $31/show
- Late Entries: Late entries will be taken until January 31, 2013 at 6pm Pacific.
- Late fees are $12/show
Judging Panel will include**:
- Ms. Juliann Bitter - Int & USA
- Dr. Steve Keating - Int & USA
- Mr. Michael Loller - USA
- Ms. Luanne Williams - USA
- Superintendent - Jeff Bridegum
- Superintendent's Assistants - Ryan Willits, Kelly Miscoe
- Chief Rig Steward - Karen Hunt
- Ring Stewards: Alaina Miscoe, Isabelle Miscoe
Local Pet-Friendly Hotels (by distance):
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hutto (2.6mi)
- Hampton Inn Austin-Round Rock (7.2mi)
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin/Round Rock (7.2mi)
- Residence Inn Austin / Round Rock (7.3mi)
- Wingate by Wyndham Round Rock (7.9mi)
- Photographer - TBA
- Overnight RV Parking:
- Book RV parking through Triple Crown Dog Academy <contact link>
- RV Hookups: Electricity, Full Bathhouse
- Food Service available on grounds
- Electrical Outles available inside
We have four shows each weekend, two shows per day. Each show will be under a different judge. If a dog does well (gets the top score each show), an adult dog can earn an International Title in three shows. Puppies can earn a National Puppy Title in three shows; a fourth show would give that puppy an International Puppy Title (four puppy shows =both Nat and Int puppy titles).
**Judging Schedule Notes:
- Dogs may be asked to be judged before their times scheduled but CANNOT be required to do so.
- Group times CAN be called early.
- Best in Show times CAN be called early.
- Best in Show ring numbers will be announced at the show.
- All Ring times and numbers are subject to change.
- Junior Handler exhibition will be on Sunday during lunch. Check at the front desk on Sunday for more details. Day of show entries for juniors are welcome.