2017 Niagara Sieger
May 20 & 21, 2017 in Niagara Falls, NY
The 2017 Niagara Sieger will be held at Oppenheim Park in Niagara Falls, NY. This show will be outdoors. We will be setting up on Friday afternoon so if you plan on setting up early, please wait until we begin our setup first. The Show Roster will be updated periodically as entries come in and the Show Schedule will be available within a few days of the show closing. You can enter our show online or via fax or mail (for a printable show entry form, click here). Would you like to help us hand out fliers? We'd really appreciate it. Just click here. We can also give you fliers. Send an e-mail to email@example.com and we'll ship you a box of fliers.
Dates*: May 20 & 21, 2017
Location: Oppenheim Park
- Address: 2713 Niagara Falls Boulevard, Niagara Falls, NY 14304
- Area: Shelter 22 and rear of park
- Facility Type: outdoors on open, flat grass
Closing Date: May 12, 2017 at 6pm Pacific
- Regular entry fees are $31/show
- Late Entries: Late entries will be taken until May 17, 2017 at 6pm Pacific.
- Late fees are $12/show
Judging Panel will include**:
- TBA - CAN
- Robin Hug - INT & USA
- JoAnn Colvin - USA
- TBA - USA
- TBA - USA
- Show Chairman - Peggy Ayala
- Assistant Chairman - Joel Willits
- Chief Ring Steward - TBA
Local Pet-Friendly Hotels (by distance):
- more info soon
- CGC - TBA
- Photographer - TBA
- Overnight RV Parking:
- RV parking along park circle or in the Maintenance Shop parking lot.
- No overnight camping.
- Nearby RV Camps:
- Food Service available on grounds - TBD
- Electrical Outles available - very limited
We have four shows each weekend, two shows per day. Each show will be under a different judge. If a dog does well (gets the top score each show), an adult dog can earn an International Title in three shows. Puppies can earn a National Puppy Title in three shows; a fourth show would give that puppy an International Puppy Title (four puppy shows =both Nat and Int puppy titles).
**Judging Schedule Notes:
- Dogs may be asked to be judged before their times scheduled but CANNOT be required to do so.
- Group times CAN be called early.
- Best in Show times CAN be called early.
- Best in Show ring numbers will be announced at the show.
- All Ring times and numbers are subject to change.
- Junior Handler exhibition will be on Sunday during lunch. Check at the front desk on Sunday for more details. Day of show entries for juniors are welcome.