2017 Carolinas Sieger Links
Limited floor space:
This show is much larger than we estimated. It'll be a fun weekend but please keep your setup spaces compact. Also, no ex-pens this weekend.
2017 Carolinas Sieger
March 18 & 19, 2017 in Charlotte, NC
The 2017 Carolinas Sieger will be held at Piedmont Kennel Club in Charlotte, NC. This show will be indoors. We will be setting up on Friday afternoon so if you plan on setting up early, please wait until we begin our setup first. The Show Roster will be updated periodically as entries come in and the Show Schedule will be available within a few days of the show closing. You can enter our show online or via fax or mail (for a printable show entry form, click here). Would you like to help us hand out fliers? We'd really appreciate it. Just click here. We can also give you fliers. Send an e-mail to email@example.com and we'll ship you a box of fliers.
Dates*: March 18 & 19, 2017
Location: Piedmont Kennel Club
- Address: 13607 Choate Circle Charlotte, NC 28217
- Building Name: Piedmont Kennel Club Training Facility
- Facility Type: Indoors
- Heated (no A/C)
Closing Date: March 10, 2017 at 6pm Pacific
- Regular entry fees are $31/show
- Late Entries: Late entries will be taken until March 15, 2017 at 6pm Pacific.
- Late fees are $12/show
Judging Panel will include**:
- Juliann Bitter - INT & USA
- Kristin Block - USA
- Camille Gagnon - USA
- Barbara Taylor Kloss - USA
- Thomas Alan Kloss - USA
- John Rogers - USA
- Show Chairman - Peggy Ayala
- Assistant Show Chairman - Joel Willits
- Chief Ring Steward - Valerie Lewis
Local Pet-Friendly Hotels (by distance):
- Motel 6 Charlotte Carowinds SC - 2.2mi
- Comfort Inn at Crosswinds - 2.2mi
- Clarion Hotel at Carowinds - 2.3mi
- Drury Inn & Suites Charlotte Arrowood - 4.5mi
- MainStay Suites Charlotte Arrowood - 4.6mi
We have four shows each weekend, two shows per day. Each show will be under a different judge. If a dog does well (gets the top score each show), an adult dog can earn an International Title in three shows. Puppies can earn a National Puppy Title in three shows; a fourth show would give that puppy an International Puppy Title (four puppy shows =both Nat and Int puppy titles).
**Judging Schedule Notes:
- Dogs may be asked to be judged before their times scheduled but CANNOT be required to do so.
- Group times CAN be called early.
- Best in Show times CAN be called early.
- Best in Show ring numbers will be announced at the show.
- All Ring times and numbers are subject to change.
- Junior Handler exhibition will be on Sunday during lunch. Check at the front desk on Sunday for more details. Day of show entries for juniors are welcome.