This show will be in the Agribition Building. We'll have less room so please keep setup small, no ex-pens.
2017 North Star Spring Sieger
April 15 & 16, 2017 in Hutchinson, MN
The 2017 North Star Spring Sieger will be held at the McLeod County Fairgrounds. The grounds will be indoors, in the Agribition Building. We will be setting up on Friday afternoon so if you plan on setting up early, please wait until we begin our setup first. The Show Roster will be updated periodically as entries come in and the Show Schedule will be available within a few days of the show closing. You can enter our show online or via fax or mail (for a printable show entry form, click here). Would you like to help us hand out fliers? We'd really appreciate it. Just click here. We can also give you fliers. Send an e-mail to email@example.com and we'll ship you a box of fliers.
Dates*: April 15 & 16, 2017
Location: McLeod County Fairgrounds
- Address: 840 Century Ave SW, Hutchinson, MN 55350
- Building Name: Agribition Building
- Facility Type: Indoor
Closing Date: April 7, 2017 at 6pm Pacific
- Regular entry fees are $31/show
- Late Entries: Late entries will be taken until April 12, 2017 at 6pm Pacific.
- Late fees are $12/show
Judging Panel will include**:
- Juliann Bitter - INT & USA
- Pat Cunningham - USA
- Amy Gau - USA
- Carolyn Kraskey - USA
- Marilyn A Lindsey-Miller - USA
- Show Chairman - Joel Willits
- Chairman's Assistant - Pam Strom
- Chief Rig Steward - Lynda Peterson
Local Pet-Friendly Hotels (by distance):
- IABCA Photographer
- LINK to facebook page
- Win Photos available for:
- Best of Breed, Best of Breed Puppy, Best of Breed Bred by Exhibitor, etc.
- Group placements (Adult, Bred by Exhibitor Puppy, etc.)
- Best in Show rosettes
- And more...
- Overnight RV Parking:
- Please contact the McCleod County Fairgrounds directly:
- Phone: 320.484.4311
- Fax: 320.484.4310
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Food Service available on grounds
- Electrical Outlets available inside
We have four shows each weekend, two shows per day. Each show will be under a different judge. If a dog does well (gets the top score each show), an adult dog can earn an International Title in three shows. Puppies can earn a National Puppy Title in three shows; a fourth show would give that puppy an International Puppy Title (four puppy shows =both Nat and Int puppy titles).
**Judging Schedule Notes:
- Dogs may be asked to be judged before their times scheduled but CANNOT be required to do so.
- Group times CAN be called early.
- Best in Show times CAN be called early.
- Best in Show ring numbers will be announced at the show.
- All Ring times and numbers are subject to change.
- Junior Handler exhibition will be on Sunday during lunch. Check at the front desk on Sunday for more details. Day of show entries for juniors are welcome.