New Show Dates:
This show's dates have been moved from May 4-5 to June 1 & 2, 2013.
2013 Sunshine State Spring Sieger
June 1 & 2, 2013 in Lakeland, FL
The 2013 Sunshine State Spring Sieger will be held at Imperial Polk Obedience Club in Lakeland, FL. This show will be indoors with air conditioning. We will be setting up on Friday afternoon so if you plan on setting up early, please wait until we begin our setup first. The Show Roster will be updated periodically as entries come in and the Show Schedule will be available within a few days of the show closing. You can enter our show online or via fax or mail (for a printable show entry form, click here). Would you like to help us hand out fliers? We'd really appreciate it. Just click here. We can also give you fliers. Send an e-mail to email@example.com and we'll ship you a box of fliers.
Dates*: June 1 & 2, 2013
Location: Imperial Polk Obedience Club
- Address: 3611 Century Blvd, Lakeland, FL
- Facility Type: Indoor, Ruberized Floor
Closing Date: May 24, 2013 at 6pm Pacific
- Regular entry fees are $31/show
- Late Entries: Late entries will be taken until May 29, 2013 at 6pm Pacific.
- Late fees are $12/show
Judging Panel will include**:
- Ms. Juliann Bitter - INT & USA
- Mr. Richard Samide - INT &USA
- Mr. Mike Lawlor - USA
- Mr. Philip R Briasco - USA
- Superintendent - Scott Odle
- Assistant to the Superintendent - Kelley Miscoe
- Ring Steward - Alaina Miscoe
- Ring Steward - Isabel Miscoe
Local Pet-Friendly Hotels (by distance):
- Photographer - Bill Meyer Photography
- Overnight RV Parking:
- Book RV parking through Imperial Polk Obedience Club
- Phone: (863) 644-1227
- Electrical Outles available inside
We have four shows each weekend, two shows per day. Each show will be under a different judge. If a dog does well (gets the top score each show), an adult dog can earn an International Title in three shows. Puppies can earn a National Puppy Title in three shows; a fourth show would give that puppy an International Puppy Title (four puppy shows =both Nat and Int puppy titles).
**Judging Schedule Notes:
- Dogs may be asked to be judged before their times scheduled but CANNOT be required to do so.
- Group times CAN be called early.
- Best in Show times CAN be called early.
- Best in Show ring numbers will be announced at the show.
- All Ring times and numbers are subject to change.
- Junior Handler exhibition will be on Sunday during lunch. Check at the front desk on Sunday for more details. Day of show entries for juniors are welcome.