2017 Sunshine State Spring Sieger Links
Show Schedule (after close)
IABCA Rally at this show also.
2017 Sunshine State Spring Sieger
May 27 & 28, 2017 in Deland, FL
The 2017 Sunshine State Spring Sieger will be held at the Volusia County Fair and Expo Center in Deland, FL. This show will be indoors & climate controlled. We will be setting up on Friday afternoon so if you plan on setting up early, please wait until we begin our setup first. The Show Roster will be updated periodically as entries come in and the Show Schedule will be available within a few days of the show closing. You can enter our show online or via fax or mail (for a printable show entry form, click here). Would you like to help us hand out fliers? We'd really appreciate it. Just click here. We can also give you fliers. Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll ship you a box of fliers.
IABCA Rally at this show.
More info soon.
Dates*: May 27 & 28, 2017
Location: Volusia County Fair and Expo Center
- Address: 3150 E New York Ave, DeLand, FL 32724
- Building Name: Tommy Lawrence Arena
- Facility Type: Indoors, concrete floors with mats
Closing Date: May 19, 2017 at 6pm Pacific
- Regular entry fees are $31/show
- Late Entries: Late entries will be taken until May 24, 2017 at 6pm Pacific.
- Late fees are $12/show
Judging Panel will include**:
- Juliann Bitter - INT & USA
- Karin B Ashe - USA
- Diane R Nachman - USA
- William C Stebbins - USA
- Felicity Trammell - USA
- Beverly Vics - USA
- Show Chairman - Rebecca Willits
- Assistant Chairman - Joel Willits
- Chief Ring Steward - TBA
Local Pet-Friendly Hotels (by distance):
- Budget Inn of DeLand - 0.8mi
- Chimney Corner Motel - 4.9mi
- Comfort Inn - De Land - 5.1mi
- Hampton Inn & Suites Deland - 5.6mi
- CGC - TBA
- Photographer - Lauren Ebert
- Overnight RV Parking:
- Book RV parking through Volusia County Fair and Expo Center
- RV Hookups: TBA
- Food Service available on grounds? - TBA
- Electrical Outles available inside - Yes
We have four shows each weekend, two shows per day. Each show will be under a different judge. If a dog does well (gets the top score each show), an adult dog can earn an International Title in three shows. Puppies can earn a National Puppy Title in three shows; a fourth show would give that puppy an International Puppy Title (four puppy shows =both Nat and Int puppy titles).
**Judging Schedule Notes:
- Dogs may be asked to be judged before their times scheduled but CANNOT be required to do so.
- Group times CAN be called early.
- Best in Show times CAN be called early.
- Best in Show ring numbers will be announced at the show.
- All Ring times and numbers are subject to change.
- Junior Handler exhibition will be on Sunday during lunch. Check at the front desk on Sunday for more details. Day of show entries for juniors are welcome.