2017 Rocky Mountain Sieger
April 1 & 2, 2017 in Greeley, CO
The 2017 Rocky Mountain Sieger will be held at Island Grove Regional Park in Greeley, CO. This show will be indoors. We will be setting up on Friday afternoon so if you plan on setting up early, please wait until we begin our setup first. The Show Roster will be updated periodically as entries come in and the Show Schedule will be available within a few days of the show closing. You can enter our show online or via fax or mail (for a printable show entry form, click here). Would you like to help us hand out fliers? We'd really appreciate it. Just click here. We can also give you fliers. Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll ship you a box of fliers.
Dates*: April 1 & 2, 2017
Location: Island Grove Regional Park
- Address: 501 N 14th Ave, Greeley, CO 80631
- Building Name: Exhibition Hall
- Facility Type: Indoors
Closing Date: March 24, 2017 at 6pm Pacific
- Regular entry fees are $31/show
- Late Entries: Late entries will be taken until March 29, 2017 at 6pm Pacific.
- Late fees are $12/show
Judging Panel will include**:
- Shawn Nichols - CAN
- Robin Hug - INT & USA
- Stan Matsumoto - INT & USA
- Joe Hug - USA
- Joyce Siddall - USA
- Show Chairman - Jean Pero
- Chairman - Joel Willits
- Chief Ring Steward - TBA
Local Pet-Friendly Hotels (by distance):
- Clarion Inn & Conference Center Greeley (1.3mi)
- Comfort Inn Greeley (3.5mi)
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Greeley (3.5mi)
- Rodeway Inn (3.7)
- Days Inn Greeley (3.9)
- Candlewood Suites Greeley (4.0mi)
- Photographer - Lauren Ebert
- Overnight RV Parking:
- Book RV parking through Island Grove Regional Park
- RV Hookups: TBA
- Food Service available on grounds: YES
- Electrical Outlets available: TBA
We have four shows each weekend, two shows per day. Each show will be under a different judge. If a dog does well (gets the top score each show), an adult dog can earn an International Title in three shows. Puppies can earn a National Puppy Title in three shows; a fourth show would give that puppy an International Puppy Title (four puppy shows =both Nat and Int puppy titles).
**Judging Schedule Notes:
- Dogs may be asked to be judged before their times scheduled but CANNOT be required to do so.
- Group times CAN be called early.
- Best in Show times CAN be called early.
- Best in Show ring numbers will be announced at the show.
- All Ring times and numbers are subject to change.
- Junior Handler exhibition will be on Sunday during lunch. Check at the front desk on Sunday for more details. Day of show entries for juniors are welcome.