Get a discount for lending us a hand:
If you can lend us an awning (shade canopy) for this weekend we'll give you $25 in IABCA credit to use this weekend or any time. If you can help out please email us at email@example.com
2017 Golden State Summer Sieger
July 29 & 30, 2017 in Dixon, CA
The 2017 Golden State Summer Sieger will be held at the Dixon Fairgrounds in Dixon, CA. This show will be outdoors. We will be setting up on Friday afternoon so if you plan on setting up early, please wait until we begin our setup first. The Show Roster will be updated periodically as entries come in and the Show Schedule will be available within a few days of the show closing. You can enter our show online or via fax or mail (for a printable show entry form, click here). Would you like to help us hand out fliers? We'd really appreciate it. Just click here. We can also give you fliers. Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll ship you a box of fliers.
Dates*: July 29 & 30, 2017
Location: Show Grounds
- Address: 655 1st St, Dixon, CA 95620
- Area: North and South Lawns
- Facility Type: Outdoors; flat, open grass, shade trees on one side
Closing Date: July 21, 2017 at 6pm Pacific
- Regular entry fees are $31/show
- Late Entries: Late entries will be taken until July 26, 2017 at 6pm Pacific.
- Late fees are $12/show
Judging Panel will include**:
- Juliann Bitter - INT & USA
- Gloria Kerr - INT & USA
- Gary Andersen - USA
- Janice Pardue - USA
- TBA A - USA
- TBA B - USA
- Show Chairman - Becky Willits
- Chairman's Assistant - Joel Willits
- Chief Ring Steward - Ryan Willits
Local Pet-Friendly Hotels (by distance):
We have four shows each weekend, two shows per day. Each show will be under a different judge. If a dog does well (gets the top score each show), an adult dog can earn an International Title in three shows. Puppies can earn a National Puppy Title in three shows; a fourth show would give that puppy an International Puppy Title (four puppy shows =both Nat and Int puppy titles).
**Judging Schedule Notes:
- Dogs may be asked to be judged before their times scheduled but CANNOT be required to do so.
- Group times CAN be called early.
- Best in Show times CAN be called early.
- Best in Show ring numbers will be announced at the show.
- All Ring times and numbers are subject to change.
- Junior Handler exhibition will be on Sunday during lunch. Check at the front desk on Sunday for more details. Day of show entries for juniors are welcome.