- Park Closes at 5:00pm
2013 Southland Sieger
April 13 & 14, 2013 in San Bernardino, CA
The 2013 Southland Sieger will be held at Glen Helen Regional Park in San Bernardino, CA. This show will be outdoors. The Show Roster will be updated periodically as entries come in and the Show Schedule will be available within a few days of the show closing. You can enter our show online or via fax or mail (for a printable show entry form, click here). Would you like to help us hand out fliers? We'd really appreciate it. Just click here. We can also give you fliers. Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll ship you a box of fliers.
Dates*: April 13 & 14, 2013
- Address: 2555 Glen Helen Parkway, San Bernardino, CA 92407
- Site Name: SCOUT AREA
- Facility Type: Outdoor, grass
Closing Date: April 7, 2013 at 6pm Pacific
- Regular entry fees are $31/show
- Late Entries: Late entries will be taken until April 11, 2013 at 6pm Pacific.
- Late fees are $12/show
Judging Panel will include**:
- Ms. Juliann Bitter - Int & USA
- Mr. Richard Samide - Int & USA
- Ms. Lee Whittier - USA
- Ms. Lani McKennon - USA
- TBA - USA
- Superintendent - Jeff Bridegum
- Superintendent's Assistant - Peggy Ayala
Local Pet-Friendly Hotels (by distance):
- Days Inn San Bernardino-University Parkway
- Sleepy Hollow Cabins And Hotel
- Quality Inn San Bernardino
- La Quinta Inn San Bernardino
- SupeSuper 8 San Bernardino/Hospitality Lane
We have four shows each weekend, two shows per day. Each show will be under a different judge. If a dog does well (gets the top score each show), an adult dog can earn an International Title in three shows. Puppies can earn a National Puppy Title in three shows; a fourth show would give that puppy an International Puppy Title (four puppy shows = both Nat and Int puppy titles).
**Judging Schedule Notes:
- Dogs may be asked to be judged before their times scheduled but CANNOT be required to do so.
- Group times CAN be called early.
- Best in Show times CAN be called early.
- Best in Show ring numbers will be announced at the show.
- All Ring times and numbers are subject to change.
- Junior Handler exhibition will be on Sunday during lunch. Check at the front desk on Sunday for more details. Day of show entries for juniors are welcome.