2013 Golden State Winter Sieger
January 12 & 13, 2013 in Santa Rosa, CA
The 2013 Golden State Winter Sieger will be held at the Hall of Flowers at the Sonoma County Fairgrounds in Santa Rosa, CA. This show will be indoors. We will be setting up on Friday afternoon so if you plan on setting up early, please wait until we begin our setup first. The Show Roster will be updated periodically as entries come in and the Show Schedule will be available within a few days of the show closing. You can enter our show online or via fax or mail (for a printable show entry form, click here). Would you like to help us hand out fliers? We'd really appreciate it. Just click here. We can also give you fliers. Send an e-mail to email@example.com and we'll ship you a box of fliers.
Dates*: January 12 & 13, 2013
- Address: 1350 Bennett Valley Rd, Santa Rosa, CA, 95404
- Building Name: Hall of Flowers
- Facility Type: indoors, asphalt floors
Closing Date: January 5, 2013 at 6pm Pacific
- Regular entry fees are $31/show
- Late Entries: Late entries will be taken until January 10, 2013 at 6pm Pacific.
- Late fees are $12/show
Judging Panel will include**:
- Ms. Juliann Bitter - INT & USA
- Mr. Clyde Morris - INT & USA
- Mr. Vince Mulligan - USA
- Ms. Sherry Swanson - USA
- Superintendent - Jeff Bridegum
Local Pet-Friendly Hotels (by distance):
- Best Western Plus Garden Inn
- Americas Best Value Inn - Santa Rosa
- Travelodge Santa Rosa
- Flamingo Conference Resot & Spa
- Quality Inn and Suites Santa Rosa Wine Country
We have four shows each weekend, two shows per day. Each show will be under a different judge. If a dog does well (gets the top score each show), an adult dog can earn an International Title in three shows. Puppies can earn a National Puppy Title in three shows; a fourth show would give that puppy an International Puppy Title (four puppy shows =both Nat and Int puppy titles).
**Judging Schedule Notes:
- Dogs may be asked to be judged before their times scheduled but CANNOT be required to do so.
- Group times CAN be called early.
- Best in Show times CAN be called early.
- Best in Show ring numbers will be announced at the show.
- All Ring times and numbers are subject to change.
- Junior Handler exhibition will be on Sunday during lunch. Check at the front desk on Sunday for more details. Day of show entries for juniors are welcome.