- Parking only in lots West and South of the show field.
- No driving on any grass at the park.
2017 Desert Sieger
February 18 & 19, 2017 in Phoenix, AZ
The 2017 Desert Sieger will be held at Paradise Valley Park in Phoenix, AZ. This show will be outdoors. We will be setting up on Friday afternoon so if you plan on setting up early, please wait until we begin our setup first. The Show Roster will be updated periodically as entries come in and the Show Schedule will be available within a few days of the show closing. You can enter our show online or via fax or mail (for a printable show entry form, click here). Would you like to help us hand out fliers? We'd really appreciate it. Just click here. We can also give you fliers. Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll ship you a box of fliers.
Dates*: February 18 & 19, 2017
Location: Paradise Valley Park
- Address: 17642 N 40th St, Phoenix, AZ 85032
- Facility Type: Outdoors, Flat, Open Grass
Closing Date: February 10, 2017 at 6pm Pacific
- Regular entry fees are $31/show
- Late Entries: Late entries will be taken until February 15, 2017 at 6pm Pacific.
- Late fees are $12/show
Judging Panel will include**:
- Juliann Bitter - INT & USA
- Gloria Kerr - INT & USA
- Gary L Andersen - USA
- Thomas Lee Hossfeld - USA
- Sidney L Marx - USA
- Thomas W Schulz - USA
- Show Chairman - Rebecca Willits
- Asistant Chairman - Joel Willits
- Chief Ring Steward - Peggy Ayala
Local Pet-Friendly Hotels (by distance):
- Quality Inn Phoenix North I-17
- Candlewood Suites Phoenix
- Red Roof Inn Phoenix North - Bell Road
- Motel 6 Studio 6 Scottsdale West
- Studio 6 Phoenix - Deer Valley
- Photographer - TBA
- Overnight RV Parking:
- Book RV parking through Show Grounds
- RV Hookups: None, Dry Camping only
- Food Service available on grounds - None
- No electricity available in the park
- Please bring shade.
We have four shows each weekend, two shows per day. Each show will be under a different judge. If a dog does well (gets the top score each show), an adult dog can earn an International Title in three shows. Puppies can earn a National Puppy Title in three shows; a fourth show would give that puppy an International Puppy Title (four puppy shows =both Nat and Int puppy titles).
**Judging Schedule Notes:
- Dogs may be asked to be judged before their times scheduled but CANNOT be required to do so.
- Group times CAN be called early.
- Best in Show times CAN be called early.
- Best in Show ring numbers will be announced at the show.
- All Ring times and numbers are subject to change.
- Junior Handler exhibition will be on Sunday during lunch. Check at the front desk on Sunday for more details. Day of show entries for juniors are welcome.